Length of Class: 6 hours (two 3-hour sessions)
Purpose: Provide staff members with the tools to set up and manage the mark collection and distribution process.
Intended Audience: Site Technician or Secondary School office staff member responsible for setting up and monitoring the collection and distribution of student marks at a Secondary School, including K-8 schools.
Objectives: After completing this course, participants will be able to do the following:
Use Mark Processing to calculate attendance for report cards, process final marks, post final marks to academic history, and calculate various term GPAs.
- Preview and print progress reports and report cards.
- Edit and maintain marks
- Add, edit or delete marks on a student-by-student basis
- Add, edit or delete marks on a class-by-class basis
- Generate various mark reporting reports
- Run Credit Distribution Report
- Understand mark reporting timeline
- Understand and enter various dates in the Zangle Web Administrator Marks window.