|Board Action Summary
May 18, 2004 Meeting of the Board of Education
Ron Ottinger, Katherine Nakamura, John de Beck and Frances O'Neill Zimmerman present.
View the associated board reports.
Major agenda items included:
The board voted 3-0, with Mrs. Zimmerman out of the room, for the Resolution in the Matter of Recognition of May 16-22, 2004, as Classified School Employees Week. (C.1)
The board recognized the district Classified Employees of the Year:
- The Classified Man of the Year 2004 is Victor Parra, Delivery Operations Support Supervisor, Food Services
- The Classified Woman of the Year 2004 is Betty Hicks, Attendance Assistant, Doyle Elementary
- The First Runner-up for Classified Man of the Year is Ralph Brice, Community Services Officer, School Police Services Department
- The First Runner-up for Classified Woman of the Year is Guadalupe Galindo, Community Assistant, Alcott Elementary
- The Second Runner-up for Classified Man of the Year is Ali Gholamzadeh, School Bus Driver, Hoover High School
- The Second Runner-up for Classified Woman of the Year is Linda Ridgeway, Instructional Assistant, Chesterton Elementary
<< Return to main Board of Education page