Luis Acle, John de Beck, Shelia Jackson, Mitz Lee and Katherine Nakamura present.
Major agenda items:
The Board voted 5-0 to approve:
- Fiscal Year 2007-08 Second Interim Report in compliance with Ed Code section 42130.
- Resolution in the Matter of Intent to Balance the District 2008-09 Budget and Certify Fiscal Solvency for the Current and Subsequent Two Fiscal Years.
- Proposed Plan Revisions for Designated District Schools in Program Improvement Year 1 and Corrective Actions for Designated District Schools in Program Improvement Year 3.
- Acceptance of School Assistance and Intervention Team (SAIT) Fourth Progress Reports for Marshall Elementary, Mann School of Expedition and Roosevelt Middle School.
- Acceptance of School Assistance and Intervention Team (SAIT) Report of Findings and Recommended Corrective Actions for Wilson Middle School.
The Board voted 4-1, with Jackson in opposition, to approve:
- Resolution in the Matter of Reduction in Certificated Staff Due to Reduction or Elimination of Particular Kinds of Services (PKS)
The Board did not take action on:
- School Site Location for Millennial Tech Middle School