Luis Acle, John de Beck, Shelia Jackson, Mitz Lee and Katherine Nakamura present.
The board made the following appointments/reassignments, with effective dates to be determined:
Bartolini, Muriel, Vice Principal, Lindbergh Schweitzer Elementary School.
Carr, Sharon, Principal, Audubon Elementary School.
Dean, Kristi, Principal, Encanto Elementary School.
Feldman, Linda, City Heights Collaborative, Program Manager, Social Studies.
Fischer-Garza, Jerrilee, Principal, Lafayette Elementary School.
Forcier, Barbara, Principal, Twain.
Gergurich, Andrew, Vice Principal, Zamorano Elementary School.
Giusti, Scott, Principal, Mira Mesa High School.
Janak, Melissa, Program Manager, Counseling and Guidance.
Jenkins-Martin, Tracey, Vice Principal, Porter Elementary School.
Jimenez, Abram, Vice Principal, Scripps Ranch High School.
Leszynski, Erin, Vice Principal, Lincoln High School.
Lochtefeld, Kimie, Principal, Dingeman Elementary School.
Madden, Jean, Elementary School Improvement Officer.
Neil, Willie, Vice Principal, Millennial Tech Middle School.
Rodenberg, Johanna (Kris), City Heights Collaborative, Program Manager, Social Studies.
Steadman, Sally, Vice Principal, Standley Middle School.
Taggart, Linda, Principal, Virtual Learning Academies.
Weiss, Elizabeth (Rocio), Principal, Leads, San Diego Educational Complex.
Major agenda items:
The Board voted to approve:
- (E.01) District's Initial Proposal and Response to Paraeducators (PARA) to Bargain Impact and Effects Layoffs and Reductions in Hours
- (F.01) Charter School Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Templates
- (J.18) Establishment of San Diego Early/Middle College at San Diego City College
- (J.56) Establishment of Crown Point Junior Music Academy as a Dedicated Magnet School Program
- (J.57). Authorization to Conduct K-2 Class Size Reduction and Cohort Project
- (J.58) Ninth Grade English Class Size Reduction