Richard Barrera, John De Beck, John Lee Evans, Shelia Jackson and Katherine Nakamura were present.
Presentation of ColorsMorse High School JROTC
Student PresentationSerra High School JROTC Drill Team Performance
The board made the following appointments/reassignments, with effective dates to be determined:
- Hanby, Art, from Director, Business Support Services, to Officer, Strategic Sourcing.
- Kossyta, Kassia, from Director, Insurance and Risk Services, to Manager, Insurance and Risk Services.
- Leighton, Ken, from Director, Accounting Operations, to Controller.
- Weir, Sue, from Director, Payroll, to Manager, Payroll.
Major agenda items:
The following agenda item was withdrawn by staff:
- F.02. Resolution Regarding the Reduction of Particular Kinds of Services (PKS) (Board Governance Policy: OE-4)
The Board voted to approve the following items:
- F.04. Resolutions in the Matter of the Reduction/Elimination of Classified Services (5-0)
- F.05. Resolution Supporting Proposition 1B, Education Funding Payment Plan (4-1 with De Beck opposed)
- G.01. Proposal for Adoption of Textbooks and Instructional Materials for the 2009-10 School Year (5-0)
- G.02. Interdivisional Curriculum Committee (ICC) Recommendations to Instructional Matters (5-0)
- G.03. Proposed Actions Regarding Magnet Transportation and Programs (included restoring transportation) (5-0)